Every home has its own style and unique characteristics so we focus on designing our porches to match your home. You will benefit from the extra space inside your home whilst creating a welcoming entrance to your home.
We’ll take care of everything, from base building and brickwork through to fitting the door, windows, decorative panels and roof. We’ll match your existing brickwork and finish with UPVC guttering and drainpipes. We’ve fitted hundreds of porches in Abergavenny and the surrounding area, and we would like to help you too.
- We can install a porch by adding in-fill panels, adding a new porch with roof and base, or we can update your existing porch.
- We use only the best materials to ensure you get a quality porch installation that’s built to highest standards.
- We use the latest locking technology to make your home more secure.
- you can dramatically reduce draughts and save on fuel bills with double glazed units and double door seals.
- Your can choose from our range of porch designs with a wide selection of colours and glass options to create the the best looking porch in Abergavenny.
There are many persons and companies that claim to be roofline installers but few take the time, care and attention required to perfect a roofline installation that would pass our stringent quality control standards.
All timber is removed, we do not cover the existing fascias, soffits and bargeboards with thin refurbishment board.
We offer a choice of seven designs of fascia board including four with decorative moulded edging.
Fascias, Soffits & bargeboards are available in White, Mahogany, Rosewood and Black in and around the Abergavenny area
We will install a Swish roof guard system, a heavy duty membrane which goes underneath the existing roofing felt and slots inside the new gutter. This replaces the gutter felt that has invariably rotted away and prevents rainwater finding its way into the soffits, rotting them from the inside.
New soffits are fitted with out the need for unsightly grids, slots or vent holes as our over fascia vent system satisfies the Building Regulation requirement for ventilating the roof space.
Guttering & down pipes are an important consideration when having a new Roofline installation. You can choose from white, brown or black in half round , square or Classic Ogee.
To complete our range, we have 4 different styles of cladding, all of which are not hollow but strong cellular PVC, available in White, Mahogany & Light Oak.